*** NOTE*** Due to Church Services, this lot will be closed on Sunday, December 24, 2017.
|Hours||4 hours before events at AT&T Stadium; not open for Rangers games|
|Distance||Less than a mile|
|Features||FREE SHUTTLE AVAILABLE! Picnics welcome, alcohol consumption not allowed. Comfortable, clean, shuttles with A/C or heat run continuously. Shuttles drop off and pick up on Sanford St. The shuttle starts 3 hours before the game and continues until 1 hour after the game.
For the safety of our customers and for a smoother traffic flow, we no longer drop off at Peach St. The shuttles drop off and pick up on Sanford St., just east of Collins St. near the stadium.
Here’s what some of our ParkWhiz customers have to say about their parking experience in Lot 6!
- Parking was a great experience and the staff was very hospitable. They really gave good instructions. Thank you so much and we will use again. (Anissa, 9/11/13)
- Everyone was friendly. Pick up was quick both ways. And I loved they had bottles of water for us after the game. (GaLynn, 9/10/13)
- From driving in to getting on the bus to getting picked up and dropped off and heading home…could NOT have gone any smoother! Everyone was very helpful and professional….we will never park anywhere else. Thank you. (Lana, 9/2/13)
- Parking was easy to find, attendents were helpful & happy. Police officer in lot made us feel secure. Driver was fun! Loved it! (Patrica, 8/31/13)
- The church parking lot was very easy to find and the bus drop off was a short walk to the stadium. (Arthur, 8/26/13)
- Quick, easy, affordable. No traffic concerns, no long waits… I would use this parking every time. (Mark, 8/26/13)
- This was a great parking experience. The location was good, the shuttle was speedy, clean and comfortable, the drop off and pick up location was very close to the stadium and the staff was very friendly. Highly recommended! (Christa, 8/25/13)